Bambino is an Italian word meaning 'little boy'. The feminine is 'bambina'. It can refer to:
- One of the nicknames of baseball legend Babe Ruth. See also: Curse of the Bambino.
- Bambino, a song by Dalida.
- Bambino, the name given in art to the image of the infant Jesus.
- Bambino Handheld Games, a company that produced several electronic video games in the early 1980s.
- In New Zealand, Bambina refers to a Fiat 500 car.
- Bambino!, a Japanese manga and drama series starring Matsumoto Jun.
- A brand of adult diapers marketed to infantilists.
- Bambino, a breed of hairless cat.
- Bambina, a song by Lara Fabian, included in the albun "Nue".
bambino in Japanese: バンビーノ (曖昧さ回避)
bambino in Dutch: Bambino